"Quality over Quantity"
Please see below U.S.P.S.'s response in regards to COVID-19. The Centers for Disease Control, World Health Organization, and Surgeon General have stated that there is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread through the mail.
USPS has the following changes to their service:
Some mail classes have extended their expected delivery times:
- Priority Mail two-day service is now 3 days.
- Priority Mail three-day service is now 4 days.
- Priority Mail Open and Distribute is now 2-4 days.
- First-Class Package Service two-day service is now 3 days.
- First-Class Package Service three-day service is now 4 days.
- Priority Mail's two-day and three-day services now include up to $50 USD in free insurance.
- Some USPS post offices are closed.
- USPS is not shipping to certain countries.
- There are delays in USPS mail and package deliveries to and from certain countries.
- As of February 10, 2020, there is a temporary suspension of the guarantee on Priority Mail Express International destined for China and Hong Kong SAR China.